Data produced by UCL researchers and UCL students:
- A list of known repeated random events in bitcoin blockchain.
- The same list as a text file with a lot of additional details (e.g. public keys, original scripts, IP address, IP geolocation results etc).
- And here is a list of events where a certain public key has produced signatures with at least 2 distinct bad randoms (preliminary version does not include multisig events).
- And here are some visualizations: since ever, the May 2014 outbreak and the most recent 4 months.
- And here is the same data visualized as a graph (March 2015).
- Some UCL bitcoin databases. See also UCL bitcoin transaction data mining tutorial.
- UCL student starter project for password cracking with some databases included.