Most events listed here involve participation of Dr. Courtois or his students/associates as a speaker, panelist, committee member or other stake holder.
- Speaker at wrOng 2017, Random Number Generation Done Right, 30 April 2017, Paris, France, cf. 11:45 – False Backdoors in Historical Symmetric Ciphers.
- Panelist at Catacrypt 2017, Paris, Saturday April 29, 2017, Paris, France.
- Presentation “Crypto Monnaies: Exploration du Côté Obscur” TBC at GS Days, annual French-speaking information security conference, 28 March 2017, Paris, France, Espace Saint Martin Paris 3. Slides presented.
- Going to CECC 2017. Only Abstracts need to be submitted at this stage, deadline = 30 April 2017. Journal-style printed post-proceedings with submission of full paper after the conference.
- Panelist at Internet of Things World Europe, Excel, London, 14-15 June 2017.
- Speaker at BlockChain Live show, 20 Sept 2017, The Brewery EC1Y 4SD, London.
- Speaker “On Anonymity in Current Blockchain Systems”, Marketforce’s 20th Annual Conference, The Future of Retail Banking, 28th & 29th November 2017, St. Paul’s, London.
More old events: see here.