Most events listed here involve participation of Dr. Courtois or his students/associates as a speaker, panelist, committee member or other stake holder.
- Presentation at ICISC conference in Seoul Korea, “Systematic Construction of Nonlinear Product Attacks on Block Ciphers”, on 4 December 2019. Here are the slides presented.
- Presentation and panel at the 2019 biennial Symposium on Cryptologic History, 17-19 October 2019, Kossiakoff center, Laurel, Maryland, US, here is the preliminary program. Final title: Block Ciphers: Lessons from the Cold War. Here are slides presented.
- Speaker at Jubilee Congress for the 100th anniversary of the Polish Mathematical Society, Kraków, September 3-7, 2019. Title: Lack of Unique Factorization as a Tool in Block Cipher Cryptanalysis.
Here are slides presented.
- Speaker at BFA 2019, Florence, Italy, 16-21 June 2019. Here are slides presented.
- Invited speaker at Central European Conference in Cryptography CECC 2019, Telc, Chechia.
Here are slides presented at CECC 2019 (invited talk). These slides are based mainly on the following preprint: Nicolas T. Courtois: Structural Nonlinear Invariant Attacks on T-310: Attacking Arbitrary Boolean Functions, preprint available here, received 28 Dec 2018. Updated 13 June 2019 and also on several other recent papers listed below.
- Has presented a paper at WCC 2019: Nicolas T. Courtois, Invariant Hopping Attacks on Block Ciphers, accepted at WCC2019, The Eleventh International Workshop on Coding and Cryptography, Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer, France, from 31st March to 5 April 2019. Here is the preliminary paper as accepted and revised on suggestions from WCC reviewers. Here are slides presented at WCC 2019.
- Cancelled: Speaker at Blockchain UA, Kiev, Ukraine, 22 March 2019.
- Speaker at Nakamoto’s Den, 19-20 February 2019, Limassol, Cyprus. New Title: Distributed Ledger Privacy: Ring Signatures, Möbius and CryptoNote, see here. Old title: Weak or Strong? Cryptography and Anonymous Payments.
- Speaker at Decentralized 2018, November 14-16 2018, Athens, Greece.
- Speaker at Mathematics for Industry: Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies Conference 2018, 8th September 2018,
Alan Turing Building, School of Mathematics, University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL, UK
- Speaker at Blockchain 2018 in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, 8-13 July 2018.
- Speaker on Bitcoin and Blockchain at Intel Gdansk, Poland, 26 March 2018.
- Speaker at Kiev Blockchain event, 23 March 2018.
- Speaker at CECC 2017 in Warsaw, Poland, 29 June 2017, 10:00, slides presented.
- Speaker at wrOng 2017, Random Number Generation Done Right, 30 April 2017, Paris, France, cf. 11:45 – False Backdoors in Historical Symmetric Ciphers. Slides presented.
- Panelist at Catacrypt 2017, Paris, Saturday April 29, 2PM panel, 2017, Paris, France. Discussion of research funding for cryptanalysis research.
- Speaker at rump session of Eurocrypt 2017 on 2 May 2017, slides presented.
- Presentation “Crypto Monnaies: Exploration du Côté Obscur” TBC at GS Days, annual French-speaking information security conference, 28 March 2017, Paris, France, Espace Saint Martin Paris 3. Slides presented.
- Canceled my participation as panelist at Internet of Things World Europe, Excel, London, 14-15 June 2017.
- Canceled speaker at OVERDRIVE hacker event in Girona(Spain); 6, 7 and 8 of September, 2017, Montilivi Campus, Girona.
- Went to Number Theory Methods in Cryptology NuTMiC in Warsaw, 11-13 September 2017.
- Speaker at BlockChain Live show, 20 Sept 2017, 15h30 session, The Brewery EC1Y 4SD, London.
- Speaker “On Anonymity in Current Blockchain Systems”, Marketforce’s 20th Annual Conference, The Future of Retail Banking, 28th & 29th November 2017, St. Paul’s, London.
- Canceled: speaker at CyberSec Forum 2017, Krakow, Poland, 9-10 Oct 2017.
- Speaker at ASHES 2017 workshop on hardware security: Nicolas T. Courtois, Varnavas Papaioannou : On Feasibility and Performance of RowHammer Attack, here are the slides presented.
- Speaker at ICO PAris event organized by Chaineum: 7 dec 16h15: Can Blockchains Replace Financial Markets? 17 rue Hamelin, Paris 16.
More old events: see here.