Most events listed here involve participation of Dr. Courtois or his students/associates as a speaker, panelist, committee member or other stake holder.
- Speaker at BlockChain show, 29 June 2017, County Hall, London.
- Presentation “Crypto Monnaies: Exploration du Côté Obscur” TBC at GS Days, annual French-speaking information security conference, 28 March 2017, Paris, France, Espace Saint Martin Paris 3.
- Presenting a research paper:
Nicolas T. Courtois, Rebekah Mercer: “Stealth Address and Key Management Techniques in Blockchain Systems”; at ICISSP 2017, 19-21 Feb 2017, Porto, Portugal.
Presentation in Room Régue after 15h45 on 19 Feb 2017.
Slides presented: Stealth Address as presented at ICISSP 2017.
- Invited “insight talk” at MyCrypt 2016. Survey presentation title is Algebraic Cryptanalysis: From Plug-and-Pray Experimental Approach to Constructive Optimization. The Pre-proceedings paper title is Two Philosophies For Solving Non-Linear Equations in Algebraic Cryptanalysis, here.
We also recommend reading this paper (work in progress) which was briefly reviewed here.
- PLUG PCC FinTech Series: Blockchain for dummies-meaning behind the buzzword, PLUG Polish Tech Link
Thursday, November 24, 2016 from 6:00 PM to 10:30 PM (GMT)
London, United Kingdom, here.
Slides on Blockchain revolution which are planned to be presented.
- On 16 Nov I will participate in “Rencontres de l’ARCSI” à l’École du Val-de-Grâce, ” La dépendance numérique”. Free event.
- Talk “An Overview of Blockchain Security”,
Cambridge University Computing and Technology Society (CUCaTS),
Tuesday 08 November 2016, 19:30-20:30, HouseMR3,
Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge, here.http://talks.cam.ac.uk/talk/index/69000.
- Dr Courtois has given a survey talk about security of blockchains at 2nd International Workshop on Peer 2 Peer Financial Systems, 8-9 September 2016, London UK. Here are slides presented [extended version].
- Dr Courtois has given a 90-minute tutorial on security of blockchains on the second? day of Blockchain: Distributed Ledger and Financial Services, on 14-15 July 2016, London, UK.
- Dr Courtois have spoken at Kassel crypto history conference Euro HCC 2016, cf. pictures, on 5 May 2016.
- Dr Courtois will speak at Paris Blockchain Vision conference on 12 April 2016, cf. slides planned on Open Problems in Security of Blockchains.
- Dr Courtois will speak at Quant Summit Europe on the 12-15 April at Amba Marble Arch.
- Dr Courtois and 5 of his students has attend the Blockchain Tech Lab school in London 11-17 April 2016, cf. here.
- Public conference by Nicolas T. Courtois (University College London) “Enigma, ou comment les mathématiciens ont gagné la guerre de 1939-45”, web / poster /slides. Leçon de Mathématiques et d’Informatique d’Aujourd’hui, Jeudi 02 juin 2016 de 16h à 18h, au Grand Amphi du LaBRI, Bordeaux University, France.
- There was also a public conference on the same topic at Pilsudski Institute in London, 11 june 2016, cf here.
- Learn bitcoin and blockchain in Greece: summer school 30 May -2 June. Dr Courtois and a 9 of his students were present.
More old events: see here.