Most events listed here involve participation of Dr. Courtois or his students/associates as a speaker, panelist, committee member or other stake holder.
- Speaker at Intel Gdansk, Poland, 26 March 2018.
- Speaker at Kiev Blockchain event, 23 March 2018.
- Speaker at CECC 2017 in Warsaw, Poland, 29 June 2017, 10:00, slides presented.
- Speaker at wrOng 2017, Random Number Generation Done Right, 30 April 2017, Paris, France, cf. 11:45 – False Backdoors in Historical Symmetric Ciphers. Slides presented.
- Panelist at Catacrypt 2017, Paris, Saturday April 29, 2PM panel, 2017, Paris, France. Discussion of research funding for cryptanalysis research.
- Speaker at rump session of Eurocrypt 2017 on 2 May 2017, slides presented.
- Presentation “Crypto Monnaies: Exploration du Côté Obscur” TBC at GS Days, annual French-speaking information security conference, 28 March 2017, Paris, France, Espace Saint Martin Paris 3. Slides presented.
- Canceled my participation as panelist at Internet of Things World Europe, Excel, London, 14-15 June 2017.
- Canceled speaker at OVERDRIVE hacker event in Girona(Spain); 6, 7 and 8 of September, 2017, Montilivi Campus, Girona.
- Went to Number Theory Methods in Cryptology NuTMiC in Warsaw, 11-13 September 2017.
- Speaker at BlockChain Live show, 20 Sept 2017, 15h30 session, The Brewery EC1Y 4SD, London.
- Speaker “On Anonymity in Current Blockchain Systems”, Marketforce’s 20th Annual Conference, The Future of Retail Banking, 28th & 29th November 2017, St. Paul’s, London.
- Canceled: speaker at CyberSec Forum 2017, Krakow, Poland, 9-10 Oct 2017.
- Speaker at ASHES 2017 workshop on hardware security: Nicolas T. Courtois, Varnavas Papaioannou : On Feasibility and Performance of RowHammer Attack, here are the slides presented.
- Speaker at ICO PAris event organized by Chaineum: 7 dec 16h15: Can Blockchains Replace Financial Markets? 17 rue Hamelin, Paris 16.
More old events: see here.