We are in 2022 very soon,
and the organized crime is running this planet as usual, see here.
We should not however forget that crypto currency and cryptography in general, and many other types security technologies, are also tools for freedom and against oppression.
We claim that personal safety security does NOT work well in a world of mass surveillance. On the contrary. Surveillance is eroding personal safety and security and facilitates (target) crime in all sorts of ways.
Here are some pointers about this:
- How can dissidents and activists benefit from bitcoin.
- On two evil empires which dominate our planet.
- It is also about George Soros, who is a controversial figure, hero or a villain, actually nobody knows.
- The same sort of moral ambiguity applies to Bill Gates nowadays who has become a public suspect number one, due to his highly ambiguous role how the COVID pandemics have reshaped our lives.
- Louis Pouzin one of the pioneers of open networks like the Internet explains here in French that building the Internet without ANY type of security whatsoever was madness and the Internet is simply TOXIC.
- The exact French words he uses are “marécage” then also “poison” et “chiendent”.
- The result is not pretty: a Stasi-like mass surveillence, which does not even help to stop terrorism or extremism. Terrorists have simply nothing to lose, and increasing surveillance is nonsense, because surveillance is already simply excessive with millions of false positives.
- Facebook is clearly of these companies which have excessively bad reputation. Facebook has a whistleblower: France Haugen, an insider who spent 10 years working for Facebook and alike companies. After years spent working hard to mentally enslave the global human population she is now vocal critic of whet these companies are about and what they are doing to us and our children.
- Frances believes that it is wrong that the Section 230 of the US Communications Decency Act that absolved social media platforms from any liability. She argues that content is indeed a thing that Facebook has limited control on, and here it is not obvious who is to blame. HOWEVER.
- In contrast, Facebook has 100% control of their own algorithms or/and methods of doing business and they should be hold entirely responsible if things go wrong, for example if Facebook is facilitating violent hate crime.
- She calls for government regulation, with the idea that Facebook should “not get a free pass on choices it makes to prioritize growth, virality and reactiveness over public safety”.
- Humans have two fundamental instincts: greed and altruism.
- After Buffet, Soros and Gates, the Widow of Steve Jobs has joined the exclusive club of people are giving away more or less everything. She actually plans to give next to nothing to her descendants.
- Another key promoters of altruism is Jacques Attali.
- For a long time the French smart card industry was defending an agenda of personal security, against big data and big brother always online AI surveillance systems etc.
- A bank card is a system where the bank cannot steal the money from a customer because he does not know the private key. It has worked with a SIM card or a bank card.
- The inter-bank or inter-mobile phone operator ID portability was however never achieved.
- In fact it is now with bitcoin (and most modern crypto currencies).
- Thus in fact; bitcoin is the direct descendant of the French bank card with a chip, where the bank dissolves, disappears or takes a different form [any bank can be our bank and we don’t even need one].